Tuesday, May 7, 2024

hello - TMS #756

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  For this challenge, we are collaborating with Double Trouble's Twisted Sister Challenge.  They are adding our sketch to their options.  I also played along with Thing #1: in honor of "lost sock memorial day," find unused and unmatched items for our cards.  **Be sure to go there and enter your card, too.  



My image is from Beccy's Place.  My sentiment is Bo Bunny.  I often use my scrap box for cards, but tend to grab what I can see.  For this card, I dug through and found 4 pieces that I cannot tell you what pad they are from, but I can tell you that they are all from different paper pads.  Definitely, unused and unmatched like "lost socks"!  

Here's our sketch...


I'm entering my card in:
Double Trouble #166 - "Stash and Trash"

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning SketchesThis challenge will go for 2 weeks, so you have until May 19 to play.

3 comments:

Donna W. said...

That is a sweet image. I love silhouettes. Your papers work well together.

Melanie Hungerford said...

What an adorable image, and love the background papers! Thanks so much for joining up with us at Double Trouble!

Alyson Mayo said...

This is so sweet - love the collection of papers! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)