Thursday, May 2, 2024

Happy Mother's Day Mum - C4G #224

Happy Thursday!  It's time for another challenge at Cardz 4 Galz!  Our theme is "Celebration" which can mean many things... Mother's Day, baby, graduation, wedding... we want to see what you are celebrating!  I made a Mother's Day card as that is coming soon here in the US and Canada, and I needed to make one for my mother...    


My flowers are Altenew Sweet Spring layered stencil.  I used Catherine Pooler Samba and Coral Cabana inks. The script sentiment is Raisin Boat Marvelous Mom, and the die cut word is Simon Says Stamp Mum.  I added a few Nuvo Crystal Drops in Caramel Cream.  (I was impatient and when I added my panel to my card base, a couple of them flattened, but I guess that's ok because they surely will be squished in the mail.)

We'd love to have you come play along at Cardz 4 Galz! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day! 

No comments: