Thursday, May 16, 2024

Just BEE-cause - C4G #225

Hi!  Glad you stopped by!  It's time for a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz!  May 20 is World Bee Day, so that is our theme for this challenge.  Here's my bee-utiful card... ;) 


My paper is Crate Paper Bloom.  My images are There She Goes Bee Happy.  The honeycomb and tiny bee die cuts are Sizzix Impresslits Sweet Friend.  This set also has words and an EF which I used on the pink panel.  It embosses and cuts the hexagons.  

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday #647-648 - AG as long as it's family friendly
Try It On Tuesday - small things
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - use patterned paper
The Paper Shelter #596 - lots of layers

Be sure to come check out the DT creations and play along with us at Cardz 4 Galz!  

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day! 

3 comments:

Ilonka said...

So gorgeous your card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
ilonka DT

My name is Erika. said...

Bees are certainly small but important things. I'm a bee keeper and I missed world bee day. I'm glad you filled me in. :) Thanks for sharing this card with us at TIOT. Happy new week. hugs-Erika

Meggymay said...

A fantastic card design and bees are for sure small things. Thank you for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne