Saturday, July 27, 2019

Cactus birthday

Happy birthday to my oldest child... 23!  How can that be??!!?  She's been away and coming home tonight, so though her birthday was on Thursday, I just made her card this morning.  She loves cacti!



I stamped the card with Stampabilities Distressed Background rubber stamp and VersaMark.  I then heat embossed that with clear EP.  I inked the center with TH tea dye.  My cute little cacti are a fun cactus set of dies by Firefly that I found at Tuesday Morning and cut out from scraps.  The die cut sentiment is Cuttlebug Birthday Wishes. 


Challenges...
Dies R Us #125 - birthday
Watercooler Wednesday WWC231 - all about occasions
Brown Sugar #291 - anything goes
Seize the Birthday #170 - anything goes link party


Now that I've got her card made, I need to go make sure her room is all ready! :) 

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!





8 comments:

Karen Brown said...

I love those cacti die-cuts! And your subtle textured background is really nice too. Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday!

Dawn T said...

What a great card. Love the cacti and the gorgeous texture on your card. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Dawn -DT

Darlene said...

This is fabulous! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DIES R US
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Melissa Craig said...

So cute! And happy birthday to your daughter!

Jen Timko said...

How special to make this for her. Fun dies and a clever background for the sketch. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

I love your cute little cacti and the textured background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

shirley-bee said...

Love those textured cacti, and that background sets them off so well. Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

Heck yeah! I scored this set a few weeks ago. Love what you did with it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...