Tuesday, July 23, 2019

I'm here for you - TMS #513

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!


My DP is Crate Paper Bloom.  My image is From the Heart Stamps Free Hugs.  I'm loving this MFT Die-mensions Stitched Ric Rac die!  Prima flowers with a paper studio adhesive dot center finished it off.   


Here's the sketch... 




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Debbie, your card is adorable. And you drew an awesome sketch! I will be looking into the ric rac die from MFT. I could really use that too. Great card! Thanks for the inspiration! Have a wonderful weekend!

Andrea W said...

The image is darling and the sentiment is perfect. A lovely card!

Melissa Craig said...

Really cute! I love your rick-rack border die - I don't think I've seen that one before. Might be worth a trip to Eustis in the near future. Your papers are super cute, too.

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

That image is darling! it goes perfect with the sketch!

Hugs ~ LJ

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...