Monday, July 1, 2019

Christmas Blessings - SCC #102

Good morning and Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian family and friends!!

Today is Sparkles Christmas Challenge #102 - include a tree.  Here's my card...


I was so happy with the way this card turned out!!  I can't take credit for the idea... I was inspired by this card and video by Gina K.   My plan is to make several more like this before Christmas.
My trees are from Raisin Boat Nature's Reflections.  The sentiment is from Sunny Studio Christmas Chapel.  My DP is Graphic 45 Christmas Carol and embossed with Darice Snowflake Swirl.

In case you live in a place without snow and don't believe in "trees white with snow" here is a picture taken in my yard after a snowstorm...  I love snow!!!!!



Challenges...
Aud Sentiments #230 - anything goes w/ sentiment
Crimbo Crackers #187 - anything Christmas goes
The Holly and the Ivy #52 - anything Christmas goes
Cute N' Crafty Christmas #15 - anything Christmas goes
jingle belles JB:19:13 - snow much fun



We're less than 6 months away from Christmas, so come join us and get a card or two made early. :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!


2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

What a lovely holiday card design ... so glad you joined us for SNOW much fun at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

oh what an amazingly beautiful and elegant holiday card! wow! thanks for having SNOW MUCH FUN with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...