Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Just a note - TMS #510

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I've got a note for you! :)


My image is from MilkCoffee Digital Stamps and colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.  The sentiment is from TPC Studios.  The unbranded Scallop Stitch Rectangles are from Cheapo Dies.    My chipboard butterfly is Heidi Swapp.  

Challenges...
Crafty Friends #113 - things beginning with B (butterfly)
Make My Monday #99 - begins with the letter B (butterfly)
Crafty Cardmakers #237 - dies or punches (stitched scalloped dies)


I also made another card with this sketch.  This is a lovey-dovey card for my hubby.  



My sentiment is Sweet n Sassy Stamps.  I used the same Cross Stiched Rectangles as above.  The heart is CC Designs Big Hearts dies.  I embossed the Kraft panel with Cuttlebug Love Language EF.  I heat embossed the sentiment panel with Bo Bunny I Heart Stars clear stamp and clear embossing powder.  It's hard to see in the pic, but is really cool IRL.  Here's a closeup...



Here's our fun sketch for the week...





Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

9 comments:

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for sharing your beautful little girl card with us. It’s so lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘Things Beginning with ‘B’ theme… Lovely die cuts and I really like how you have decorated the inside of your card too.It will certainly brighten someone's day! Please join us next time at Crafty Friends.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Dawn Phillips said...

A very simple and effective card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Maikreations said...

An absolutely adorable and lovely card! Thank you for taking part in our "Dies or Punches" challenge over at the Crafty Cardmakers blog! Happy crafting, Maike

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very sweet cards!

Sue - said...

A lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Josephine said...

Two beautiful cards.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

Andrea W said...

Both cards are wonderful! I really like the neutral colors and sentiment on your hubby's card.

Patti said...

I love both of your cards Debbie. I had two little girls in my Sunday school class this morning that look so much like this little girl! Sweet!

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful cards. I love the note card - the dies you used are so pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...