Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Summer-y thank you - TMS #514

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Today, I have 3 cards to show you!  I made one because I need to replenish my stash of sympathy cards, made another because I wasn't really happy with the first, then made another and I liked it more than either of the other two.  

My first card (actually the third one made), is a summery thank you... (As you'll see, I stretched the sketch sideways.)


My bicycle image is an AC clear stamp stamped with Hero Arts Navy.  The clear sentiment is Bo Bunny.  My paper is the Paper Studio Country Road.  For dies, I used MFT Stitched Ric Rac, Die-versions Stitched Circles, and CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles.  


I've also got a cute baby card for you today.  At least, it's cute IMHO. ;)   And it's also my opinion that this would be a baby card.  It wouldn't necessarily have to be for a baby, but I think that's how I'll categorize it...


This card uses MME Fine and Dandy "True Blue" clear stamps and papers that I've had forever!  I stamped the owl and zigzag in VersaColor Laurel Leaf and heat embossed with clear EP.  The bow is VersaColor Old Rose. I colored the owl with Copic BG10.  I used Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics and CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles.  


And finally (thought the first one created) is a sympathy card...


My sentiment is JustRite Sympathy Handwritten Sentiments.  My paper is Heidi Grace Daydream. I used Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics and MFT Stitched Ric Rac dies. 


And finally, here's our sketch... 




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

You were really on a roll with this sketch! I like all three cards, no picking favorites for me!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Wow. Three cards? I had a two cards made but didn't think the 2nd was worthy of posting! Ha!

I really love the owl patterned paper!

Melissa Craig said...

Wow! You rocked this sketch over and over again. All your cards are lovely and you're going to make me take a drive to Eustis. Maybe I will - my birthday is coming up, I think that's a great way to spend it.

Andrea W said...

Terrific cards! I love how you left a wider boarder of the card base showing on the sympathy card.