Tuesday, September 1, 2020

You're fabulous - TMS #570

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  And since I know all who read my blog are fabulous, this card's for you!  :) 


My paper is from my scrap box.  My image and sentiment are Hero Arts Mum Stem.  I colored the flowers with my Spectrum nor markers and fussy cut them.  (The matching die is on my wish list, but I think it's retiring/retired, so that may be a challenge to find.)  I didn't have a fishtail banner the perfect size, so I cut the strip and then cut the end from a Kaisercraft banner die.  I often partially cut an image and move the die to make it the size I need. :)


Here's our sketch... [are you surprised I didn't use my hibiscus? :) ]


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...


Andrea
Debi
Margreet
Melissa
Patti
Tammy


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!



6 comments:

Margreet said...

Great coloring, Debbie. You don't need the matching die, as your fussy cutting is perfect!
xxx Margreet

Andrea W said...

Your fussy cutting on those flowers is impressive and I love that you kept the background neutral. Very pretty!

dorsetdawndesigns said...

Pretty flowers
Dawn S x

Debi said...

So very pretty. I think those gorgeous flowers really pop on the background you chose.

Freubelmina said...

What a beautiful development of the - quite difficult - sketch you made Debbie.
The lyrics are great too.
Thank you for your sweet response to my blog. Kind regards, Wilma xxx

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely card! Better sentiment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...