Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Cardinal Christmas - SCC #116

 Happy September to you!  It's the first of the month, so it's time for Sparkles Christmas Challenge #116.  And can you believe that it is only 115 days until Christmas!  :)

Out theme is "Festive Things with Wings," and here's my card... :)


My cardinal is Sweet n Sassy Stamps Christmas Joy stamp and die. (I love this set!!)  It's colored with Spectrum Noir markers.  The sentiment is from that set, too.  My paper is Old World Winter.  I cut the panel with Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics and cut the circle out with Spellbinders Standard Circles.  The sentiment is cut with Simon Says Stamp Tiny Tags.  And the twine is from my stash.   

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a blessed day and come over and play along at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!!

3 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a pretty cardinal! I love how it looks with the plaid paper. Great card!

Andrea W said...

Wonderful Christmas card! I adore the cardinal image and plaid paper.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Beautiful. I love the cardinal and the plaid background. hugs, Teresa