Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Girly girl birthday - TMS #572

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!

This week's card will be in my stash and saved for a girly girl's birthday...  probably my oldest.  :-)  It's very her!  


My paper is Carta Bella Metropolitan Girl.  Great 6x6 pad!!  (A couple of weeks ago, I commented on a card that had the NYC skyline paper.  I told them I loved it while thinking I wish I had it!  Then I start working on this card and realize I do have it! It's in this pad, as well. LOL) My sentiment is from Sweet n Sassy Pennant Party and cut with Kat Scrapiness Stitched Fishtail Banners. The "flower" is Spellbinders Mini Medallions One.  I dry embossed it with Darice Cherry Blossom but didn't like it, so ran it through again with CB Swiss Dots. :D 

Here's our sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  



We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!



7 comments:

Margreet said...

Beautiful and stylish card, Debbie!
xxx Margreet

Teresa Arsenault said...

Cool retro design, Debbie. hugs, Teresa

Debi said...

Fab for a girly girl. Great paper.

Tammy L said...

I haven't seen this paper before! Love this!

Freubelmina said...

What a beautiful card you made with the nice sketch Debbie. Your paper is so sweet ...
Thank you for your kind comment on my blog.
Have a nice day and love xxx

Patti said...

Your card came out perfect I agree with your Swiss dots choice wholeheartedly! What a fun thing to realize you already had something you wanted, what a fun discovery Debbie!

Melissa Craig said...

Oh the treasures we have in our stash! This card is so fun and so pretty. So girly!