Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Thanks - TMS #571

 Happy Tuesday to you!  Another week has flown by, and it's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I hope you enjoyed your Labor Day off.  We had lots of stuff that we could have (maybe should have) done, but we just chilled and enjoyed family time.  

Anyway, here's my card...


Sorry that the card is at an odd angle, but this was the only way the embossed circles would show clearly.  I tried to cut circles of varying sizes and widths, but it ended up looking like a very odd bull's eye! LOL   So I tried the embossing, and I really like how it turned out.
I used Spellbinders Standard Circles LG and SM.  My paper was from my scrap box.  The stars are cut with Sweet n Sassy Stamps Star Dies.  My sentiment is Raisin Boat "You Said It!"

Here's our sketch... 




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...


Andrea
Debi
Margreet
Melissa
Patti
Tammy


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!



7 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Beautiful and such a cool design. hugs, Teresa

Tammy L said...

I love how you did the embossed circles. This turned out really great!

Debi said...

Really nice thank you card. I like the embossed circles. You should see how many circles I cut before I had a combination I liked!

Melissa Craig said...

Great card Debbie! I love that you embossed all the circles.

Patti said...

Of course I love the Kraft on this and your very precise interpretation came out fabulous!

Freubelmina said...

How nice you invented and made this Debbie.
I think it has become a very nice card.
Thank you for your kind response to my blog.
Kind regards, Wilma xx

Andrea W said...

Your card id wonderful! Using the embossed circles was a clever idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...