Tuesday, September 22, 2020

thanks so much - TMS #573

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Lately, I've needed a lot of sympathy and thank you, so I'm trying to add those to my stash.  Today is a thank you card...


I started with a black A2 card, cut my panel with Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics, rounded the corners with my CM corner rounder, and heat embossed my Papertrey Ink sentiment.  That panel and my squares are all Pebbles Family Ties DP.  Simple and easy, but still cute, IMHO. ;) 

Here's our sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Margreet said...

Love your take on the sketch with all the DP scraps.
xxx Margreet

Patti said...

Your embossing came out great on the patterned paper Debbie, that was a great idea - I love your card!

Andrea W said...

The black card base was a great choice. I love the larger sentiment and pretty papers.

Melissa Craig said...

Your card is great Debbie! Great use of those scraps and it's perfect for man or woman. I love those versatile cards.

Debi said...

Fabulous yet simple. Love those plaids.