Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Masculine birthday - TMS #574

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  This week, I've got a masculine birthday card.  I tend to struggle with masculine cards, but this one came together fairly easily.  Check it out...


My paper is MME My Heritage.  My Kraft panel is dry embossed with Darice Wood Grain EF.  My sentiment is from The Project Bin Classic Man.  It is heat embossed and cut out with Spellbinders Standard Circles.  I used my trimmer to cut the other pieces.  

Here's the sketch...  You can see I didn't follow the "instructions" exactly! :O 


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Beautiful masculine card. hugs, Teresa

Debi said...

Fabulous card in all those neutrals. Great choices with this sketch.

Andrea W said...

Using the black matting looks terrific with the neutrals. Wonderful card!

Patti said...

This is really organic and natural thanks to your great textures and neutrals - love it Debbie!!

Melissa Craig said...

You featured lovely hive paper! This is a great masculine birthday card.

Freubelmina said...

I love the paper you used Debby.
It’s a beautiful inspiration card.
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog.
Hugs Wilma xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...