Tuesday, November 16, 2021

A Dickens' Christmas - TMS #632

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!

This was pretty easy to put together.  My paper is Graphic 45 A Christmas Carol.  This was the 8 x 8 pack.  I cut the sentiment with Spellbinders Classic Squares.  I thought it needed a little something and added the adhesive dots.  The color is a drab red and looks rather dull, but it really looks good IRL.  

Here's the sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

3 comments:

Patti said...

You are most definitely the vintage look expert Debbie!! I think it is beautiful and know that it is really hard for that style to be accurately reflected in photos so I can imagine how this looks even better in person.

Debi said...

Graphic 45 paper always makes a pretty card. I like how you used the black mat and dots to pop it.

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely Christmas card! What a great use of your papers.