Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Floral thank you - TMS #633

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Life is getting busy so I'll make this quick. ;) 


I cut my BG panel with Kat Scrappines Wonky Stitched Rectangles.  My flowers are Peony Memories from The Ton Stamps. *Someone asked about this set but I can't reply to them.  It's still available.  Click the name to find it.*  I got this sentiment a long time ago and lost the pkg so don't know where it's from.  Simple but nice. :) 

Here's our sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Patti said...

This turned out beautiful Debbie! That’s a great sentiment die & I love your peonies as well as your stitched panel! YES life is getting busier!

Melissa Craig said...

Your card is so beautiful. Those blue flowers are so striking and I love that you used the wonky stitched die - I forget that I have those and I love them.

Debi said...

Stunning card. Love the stitching and the peonies are beautiful.
Hugs, Debi

Andrea W said...

Those flowers are so pretty and I LOVE your color choices. Such a pretty card!

justmeonly said...

I love this card, but I can't seem to find the Peony Memories stamp set at the Ton. Is it a retired stamo set?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...