Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Glory to the Newborn King - TMS #630

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!


I just found my I'm-gonna-make-several-like-this card for this year. :)  My carolers are Die-versions Sweet Petite Carolers.  My paper is Graphic 45 Christmas Carol.  My sentiment is Neat & Tangled Joyful Sentiments.  Pretty basic except that I cut a few layers of the carolers to give some dimension.

Here's our sketch...

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Andrea W said...

The Carolers die cut worked really well with the sketch and I love the sentiment you used. 😊

Melissa Craig said...

What a lovely card. I've never seen the Carolers die cut before. So pretty.

Patti said...

I too REALLY love that die and sentiment!! Such a pretty card Debbie!

Debi said...

Such an attractive card. Using the carolers the way you did is very clever. Wonderful card.