Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Happy Anniversary - TMS #631

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  After a whole month of Christmas cards, here is an anniversary card...


My DP is the Paper Studio The Linen Door.  My sentiment is Papertrey Ink Anniversary Mini Stamp Set cut out with Kat Scrappiness Stitched Fishtail Banners.  My wreath and heart are Raisin Boat Springtime Love.  They are stamped with Catherine Pooler inks and cut out with Unbranded Stitched Banners from Cheapo Dies.   

Here's our sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the colors the design is a good one it is so well-made everything looks so even very nice

Donna said...

What a happy colorful anniversary card. Great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for picking my card as your favorite last week!

Patti said...

I NEED those banner dies!! This sure is pretty and love your color combo as usual Debbie!!

Andrea W said...

A wonderful anniversary card!

Debi said...

Your pretty card reminds me that I need anniversary cards for both my brothers in December. Nicely done. Great banner dies. Hugs, Debi

Melissa Craig said...

Very sweet anniversary card. Fitting for any anniversary.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...