Monday, November 1, 2021

Merry Christmas from all of us - SCC #130

 It is November 1st!!  We can now say, "Christmas is NEXT MONTH!!"  :) 

Plus it's time for Sparkles Christmas Challenge!  This month our theme is "Christmas Presents," so I created one for you...


I created this present.  (See below for a link to what inspired me.)  I cut a rectangle, trimmed the bottom and top for this shape.  My "ribbon" is narrow strips, ovals, and fishtail banners.  The ovals are half adhered to the top of the gift, and I hid the fact that they are not real loops with the branches, ornaments, and tag.  I put craft foam behind the gift and tag for some dimension. 

My DP is the Paper Studio Old World Winter, and the sentiment is from Sweet n Sassy Stamps Christmas Tags.  The greenery is a MS punch, and the ornaments are from Cheapo Dies Christmas Ornaments.  

I hadn't been sure what to do for this card until I came across this blog post with a free vintage printable....  Click HERE to see it.  And I like the printable, too, and will probably use it sometime soon. :)

Please come play along at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!! 

2 comments:

Debbie said...

What a brilliant card. That big present is so classy. Love it. Hugs x

Vicky Hayes said...

I love your beautifully embellished present Debbie and wow! Christmas next month... How did that happen?!! Vicky x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...