Saturday, October 1, 2022

Glory to the newborn King - SCC #141

 Christmas is getting closer and closer!!  :)  And to help us prepare, it's time for another challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenge! Our theme this month is "holly and/or ivy."  

I've got some holly on my card...

My main panel is Scrapbook Customs Christmas Watercolor DP.  I cut Yvonne Creations Holly Jolly Music Border die in black, then red and green and trimmed the birds and holly.  I added used my Wink of Stella pen on the holly for some shimmer.  (See closeup below.) My heat embossed sentiment is Neat & Tangled Joyful Sentiments. 

Maybe it's my laptop or my eyesight, but this looks kind of blah on my computer, but I really am pleased with how it turned out IRL. 


Come on over and play along at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Debbie, Wow another beautiful card. The die you've used is so striking i love it. Great make. Hugs x

Raechelle Bellus said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Debi said...

Not blah on my computer. Very pretty and I love the die!