Thursday, October 6, 2022

For a cause - C4G #183

It's time for another challenge at Cardz 4 Galz!   This challenge is "for a cause."  It could be breast cancer or any other cancer awareness, autism awareness, adoption, earth day, or whatever other cause you want to create a card for.  Mine is for breast cancer awareness as October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  



My die is Die-versions Whispers Awareness Square.  I've made a few cards with this recently in different colors for different cancers, but this one is pink for BCA.  I cut it in pink 2 times and stacked them.  I cut it once in black for the bottom to make it stand out against the pink BG.  The paper is Colorbok Love.  The sentiment is one I've had printed for a long time and I don't remember where it's from, but I have multiple sheets printed and use it often!  It's cut out using Kat Scrappiness Stitched Fishtail Banners. 

Come play along at Cardz 4 Galz and show us what cause is dear to your heart!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!


1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

What a great die cut! This is such a nice card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...