Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Love & Appreciation - TMS #679

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Here's what I created this week...

This card (with a gift card enclosed) was made for our new pastor and family.  The church is another colored digi from Doodle Pantry that I've had printed for a long time. The main panel is embossed with Lifestyle Crafts Whimsy and the edges were inked with Hero Arts Soft Granite.  I inked the edge of the image oval, too, to tone down the start whiteness.  The sentiment is from McMahon Five Designs.  It was heat embossed and cut out with Kat Scrappiness Stitched Fishtail Banners. 

Here's our sketch...  I love this!  It's so versatile! 


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Donna W. said...

Pretty card. The edge sponging gives it a vintage feel

Raechelle Bellus said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love how you've colored it!

Patti said...

Such a wonderful card for your new pastor!! I love the muted peaceful colors —- just like a little church should be!!

Melissa Craig said...

I thought it was more notecards for your hubby. But I'm sure it was appreciated by the new pastor, too! So lovely. I reminds me of the old churches in New England.

Debi said...

Lovely card, Debbie. I like the edging you added. It really accentuates the ef pattern.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...