Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Happy birthday - TMS #681

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!


I cut a Kraft card base and added strips of Carta Bella Metropolitan Girl DP.  I embossed the CottageCutz Double Stitched oval with CB Swill Dots.  My MS Bird stamp was colored with my Spectrum Noir markers, fussy cut, and popped up.  The sentiment is Sweet n Sassy Pennant Party. 

Here's our sketch... 


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Donna W. said...

Great coloring on that bird. Pretty card.

Melissa Craig said...

Very sweet birthday card. That bird is lovely.

Patti said...

I have been missing fussy cutting just a little, you’re so good at it I think it looks better than die cutting! Not having an edge is a nicer look. I love your coloring and paper choices too!

Debi said...

I love cards on kraft paper. They have a nice homey feel. Love the bird, too.
Debi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...