Thursday, October 20, 2022

Grateful to call you friend - C4G #184

It's time for another challenge at Cardz 4 Galz!  This time, the theme is Halloween or any or all of these Halloween colors: orange, purple, and black.  I used a couple of the colors for my card...


My DP is Prima Believe.  My butterflies are cut with a die from AC Uchi's Design Animation Card set.  I cut them in black, too, and layered them so they stand out a little better, especially IRL.  I used Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics and CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles.  My sentiment is from Papertrey Ink Leaf Stamp Set.  It's stamped in VersaFine Clair Nocturne then clear heat embossed.  

We'd love to have you play along with us at Cardz 4 Galz!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...