Thursday, June 15, 2023

Happy Birthday - C4G #201

 Happy Thursday to you!   It's time for a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz!  Our theme is "dies and/or punches."  My dies did all the work for me on my card...


My flower is Hero Arts Mum Stem stamp and die set.  I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers.   The sentiment is Poppystamps Marzipan Greetings stamp and die set.  I ink blended a few distress inks.  (It's not quite as dark IRL.)  My BG was in my extra pile.  I'm not sure what I did to it because several weeks ago, I spent some time trying to create some backgrounds.  I was not really happy with most of them and most ended up in the trash.  But I kept this one though I do not remember how I created it.  I think I may have just used a small paint brush and shaken some alcohol ink refill onto the cardstock.  Who knows!?! 

Get out your old punches or your new dies and create a card for a gal in your life and share it with us at Cardz 4 Galz!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day! 

No comments: