Thursday, June 1, 2023

Slimline birthday - C4G #200

Good morning!  It's time for another challenge at Cardz 4 Galz!  Our theme is "slimline birthday" for these next 2 weeks.  I do like slimline cards, but I've made A2 for so long, that I find it challenging to lay out the card in a way that looks good.  This design is not original with me.  I saw something similar on Pinterest, but didn't pin it right away and couldn't find it again. :/   Anyway, here's my slimline birthday card...


I tried to hard to get a good pic of this, but none of them really showed it well, but here it is.  My DP is a 12 x 12 love pack from Crate Paper.  My flowers are The Ton Peony Memories Card Making.  The sentiment is half of "Happy Christmas" freebie die that's on a Kat Scrapiness Stitched Fishtail Banner.  "Birthday" is TH Alphanumeric Stretch Upper dies. 

Please come play along with us and try your hand at a slimline birthday card for a gal in your life! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...