Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Together forever - TMS #713

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Here's my card for this week's challenge...


My paper is Prima Romance Novel.  My sentiment is a vellum sentiment from an old DCWV wedding pack.  I cut it out with CottageCutz Double Stitched Ovals.  I put my glue on the outer rim, but it left it looking wonky, so I colored the edge with a marker.  Honestly, it looks much better IRL even though it looks nasty in this pic. :/   The organza ribbon is from my stash.  

This card was for my daughter-in-law-to-be's shower last night.  I realize it looks more like a wedding card than a shower card, but you gotta work with what you've got! LOL  I really need to find some products that work for showers! 

Here's our sketch for the week...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Donna W. said...

Perfect paper for the sentiment. I like the use of organza ribbon. You could use this for wedding or anniversary.

Patti said...

I think it is fine for a shower too!! I love the subtle organza for the sketch elements also!!

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely card! How exciting to be in a wedding project!

Debi said...

Simple but elegant card. I like the ribbon. Best wishes to all!
Hugs, Debi