Thursday, June 29, 2023

Paper hug - C4G #202

Happy Thursday to you!  It's time for Cardz 4 Galz!  Our theme for this challenge is "more than one fold."  There are so many different folds you can try, so this will be fun to see what everyone creates!

Here's my card...




This was pretty easy to make and makes a fun fold.  I was inspired by >this card<.   My paper is Prima Romance Novel.  My heat embossed sentiment is from Poppystamps Marzipan Greetings.   The inside sentiment is a long-ago-printed digi.  I used Kat Scrappiness Wonky Wavy Stitched Rectangles and CottageCutz Double Stitched Ovals.  The little roses were fussy cut from the same paper pack.  

There are many fancy or simple (like mine) folds to try, so find one and share it with us at Cardz 4 Galz

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!


1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

Very nice fun fold card! I need that sentiment. It's perfect.