Thursday, June 1, 2023

Snow globe Christmas - SCC #149

Happy June 1st!  Another month, and another challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenges!  Our theme this month is "trees."  Here are my trees...


I cut my BG panel from Recollections Christmas Plaids DP.  I stamped the trees from Raisin Boat Nature's Reflection in Hero Arts Lime to Forever Green Ombre ink.  I used my Versamark pen and white EP to create snow.  I forgot to use my anti-static powder, but I kind of like the extra snow. LOL  It was cut out with Darice Snow Globe die.  I cut a few leaves with MS branch punch.  My sentiment is from Sunny Studio Christmas Chapel and cut out with SSS Tiny Tags die.  A twine bow finished it off.  

The colors didn't photograph very well, but it is very pretty IRL.  

Keep working on your Christmas cards and share them with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge! 

Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love this snowglobe, Debbie! Perfect way to show off your awesome trees, and love the sparkle!