Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Hitched - TMS #711

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I rarely say this because I rarely feel this, but I really love my card this week!!  It was so fun to make, and I think it turned out great!  


I made a fun wedding card for a wedding I went to this past weekend.  I embossed a panel of the Paper Studio The Linen Door with Darice Cloudy Sky EF.  The car is Spellbinders Sunday Drive and all the embellishments on it are Sunday Drive - Hitched.  The cans were personalized to the bride and groom... Sprite and Diet Coke. :D

Here's our sketch... 


Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday #599-600 - anything goes family friendly
Happy Little Stampers - June anything goes w/ dies 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Adorable Debbie and so creative, I love the theme and the cans.. perfection.

Anonymous said...

Cute and fun card Love that car die cut and the cans tied on the back

Patti said...

I totally love your card Debbie!!! So darn perfect!! The trailing cans were so great for this sketch!

Debi said...

This is a great wedding card. They don't do the tin can thing anymore, do they? Fun days. Remember the tissue flowers for on the cars? Love every bit of this card.

Melissa Craig said...

I thought this card was absolutely genius and so creative!! Love this so much.

Helen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.