Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Christmas in July - TMS #715

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I know it's summer, I know it's hot, but I'm celebrating Christmas in July, so I made a Christmas card. ;)  (Actually, I got a new stamp set and really wanted to use it!) 


My ornament is Concord & 9th Yuletide Ornament.  I colored it with a couple of Copics and then used my Wink of Stella pen so it shimmers.  My paper is Graphic 45 Christmas Carol. 
You ever plan a card then have to change it mid-creation?  I did!  I had the card laying upside down, so I glued the banners on the bottom corner.  Grrr!  Fortunately, I realized it quickly and pulled them off, but there was some glue damage. :/  The sentiment had to go there instead of on the lower part of the ornament as I'd intended.  Oh well!  

Here's our sketch (I made it tall)...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Donna W. said...

Gorgeous Christmas card. Ha,Ha, I have done that same thing. I often think I hope no one deconstructs my cards to find the failures on the back side of the papers.

Lisa said...

Great use of that sketch and a wonderful Christmas card.

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful card! But you know what, you can clip off the hangar part and make this a Disney card - that ornament looks like Epcot.

Debi said...

What an elegant card. I love the ornament. So pretty.