Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Faith, Hope, Fight, Love - TMS #717

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  The card I've got today was simple to make, but not easy to make.  A dear friend has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, so I made this for her... 

I don't have much purple and thought the lavender would work, but I realized it was too light.  I cut 2 layers of Die-versions Whispers Awareness Square in lavender and one in black, layered them for some dimension, then colored the top layer with a purple Spectrum Noir marker.  

Here's our sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

3 comments:

Donna W. said...

Nice encouraging card for your friend

Melissa Craig said...

That's what I love about inks and markers. If you don't have the right color cardstock, you can always color it. Your card is lovely and I'm sure will be most appreciated by your friend.

Debi said...

Very sharp card. Aren't markers life savers sometimes! Great job. Prayers for your friend.