Tuesday, July 18, 2023

I donut know... - TMS #716

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I've got a fun card for you...


My paper is American Crafts Story Time.  My image and sentiment is Honey Bee Stamps Love You S'More stamps and dies.  Using the sentiment frame die, I cut 3 in black and layered it for some dimension.  

Here's our sketch...

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

designbydonna said...

Cute card. I always love puns. Very pretty background.

Patti said...

I love this - the colors are great and I love how you stamped the sentiment on the same paper and popped it out with some dimension!

Melissa Craig said...

I donut know what I would do without YOU, Debbie. But what a great card and that's a great tongue in cheek sentiment. Love it!

Debi said...

Adorable card. Cute sentiment.