Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Thinking of you - TMS #714

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Here's a card I am sending to a dear friend who is struggling with some physical trials right now...


Both of these paper scraps were sitting on my desk and the flower and banner were in my "extras" pile, so I ut my diamond shape, stamped my sentiment, and put it all together.   The flower is Sunny Studio Hawaiian Hibiscus and the sentiment is from Raisin Boat Stunning Silhouettes. 

Here's our sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Patti said...

I was just talking about Hibiscus this morning (how they are similar to Rose of Sharon blooms). This is really pretty your friend will love it!!

Donna W. said...

Very pretty card. That flower is gorgeous. I like the way the polka dots repeat.

Debi said...

Wonderful! Love the flower and the dot background theme.

Melissa Craig said...

I'm sure this card will bring a smile to your friend's face. It's quite lovely.