Thursday, July 13, 2023

Happy birthday cool cat - C4G #203

 Happy Thursday to you!  Thanks for stopping by to check out my creation for Cardz 4 Galz #203!  Our theme is "cats or kittens" so we've got some adorable cards!  Stop by the blog to see them!  Here are my kitties...


These cute kitties and sentiment are MFT Love You Furever.  My paper is DCWV Playful Pets.  The frames were easy as I used Sizzix Stacked Tiles and was able to cut all 5 at once! The sentiment is cut with Kat Scappiness Wonky Wavy Stitched Fishtail Banners.  A triple twine bow and some adhesive dots finished it off.  
I need to take a photography class... this looks dull and dark, but it is bright and cute and girly IRL.  

And here are my real kitties!  We currently have 3...

Pixie is the definition of 'fraidy cat! LOL  But she's beautiful! 

These boys are proof that all orange cats share one brain cell!  LOL  
But they are fun! 

Please come and play along at our Cardz 4 Galz kitty challenge!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Love the colours on this card - and the pictures of your cats.....a fellow act lady I see..... xx

Donna W. said...

Those kittens are so adorable and fun.

Lisa said...

Awe look at those sweet babies. Adorable kitty card.