Saturday, July 1, 2023

Jingle all the way - SCC #150

 Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian family and friends!!  I'm still hoping to one day spend Canada Day in Ottawa! 

And since it's July 1st, it's also time for another challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenges!  This month's theme is "include gold."   I heat embossed my sentiment in gold on my card...


My paper is Recollections Christmas Plaids.  My sentiment is Colorado Craft Company Merry Everything.  My image is actually from a Stampabilities wedding set. LOL  Hey, a bell is a bell. :)  I colored it in with a VersaMarker pen and heat embossed it.  
Here's the sentiment up close...


The year is officially half over, so come play along at Sparkles Christmas Challenge and get your Christmas cards ready early. :) 

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day! 

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Debbie. The gold bells and gold sentiment are super classy xx

Heather said...

Super cute, Debbie - love that plaid, and glad I'm not the only one who thought "bells" lol. I'd never have known they were from a wedding set - genius!