Monday, April 1, 2024

Non-traditional Christmas - SCC #159

 Good morning!  Happy April Fool's Day!  I thought of telling an outrageous story and then saying, "April Fool's!" but couldn't think of anything, so you just get to see my card for this month's challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!  Our theme is "non-traditional colors."

Here's my card...  


I love this because it is also a recycled card.  I actually made 3 from the tri-fold card I received a couple of Christmases ago.  I knew as soon as I got it that I would be recycling it, but it took me awhile. LOL  I adhered the cutout scene onto an A2 card base.  I cut the sentiment from white heavy cardstock then navy.  This is Pink & Main Merry Christmas.  This card makes me very happy and sad at the same time.  I love the card, but it makes me miss going to NYC at Christmastime!  

Please come play along at Sparkles Christmas Challenge

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Patti said...

Very cool - love this!! I actually do have just one New York Christmas memory but it is unforgetable!!