Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Just a note - TMS #746

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  We've got a fun sketch and a fun request in the creating of your card, but first, here's my card...

My image is Polka Dot Flower from DRS Designs.  The sentiment is 1 Line Just a Note and also from DRS Designs.  I colored it with a Spectrum Noir marker and inked the edges.  The colored strips are TH dried marigold and forest moss Distress Inks. 

Here's our fun sketch and Melissa has asked us to think "brush strokes" for the lines on the bottom.  I don't have paints, so I improvised and did some "swinking"!  That is swiping and inking.  I used the ink cubes listed above.  I really like the look of it!


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Simple yet beautiful, thank you for the inspiration.

Donna W. said...

Gorgeous. I love the look of "swinking" Great choice of colors.

Patti said...

Whoa!!! So perfect - so PRETTY Debbie!!

lichazul said...

Beautiful card, congrats 💐 happy day

Debi said...

Great note card! Love the color scheme.