Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Cancer is so limited - TMS #754

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Here is my card...


My paper was a scrap.  The sentiment is from My Time Made Easy "Be Supportive."  I cut it with CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles.  I then cut it apart so I could add the "praying" sentiment  across it without covering any.  The "praying" is a digital sentiment of which I have many printed.  I inked it after cutting it out with Kat Scrappiness Stitched Fishtail Banners.   

Here's our sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

3 comments:

Donna W. said...

Beautiful inspirational card.

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely card. It's so comforting - the colors and the message. I just love it.

Patti said...

What a blessing this will be to whom ever is enduring Cancer and receives it Debbie!! So peaceful and inspiring.