Tuesday, April 30, 2024

hello - TMS #755

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!   Here is my over-textured card... LOL


I embossed a white panel with Sizzix Branches with Leaves EF.  I inked the edges slightly.  I cut a scrap and a white piece with CottageCutz Double Stitched Ovals and embossed the white with Darice Dot BG.  (Have I mentioned that I love dry embossing??!?)  The flowers are 
Sizzix TH Small Tattered Flowers, and I colored an adhesive dot for the center.  Then I added Die-versions Curly Word Hello.  (Sorry for the dull pic. White is so hard to photograph well!)  

Here's our sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 
Debi  

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Debi said...

Hello Debbie! Love this CAS card and just the small amount of yellow and blue check you added to the basic white. The sentiment is eye catching. Hugs, Debi

Donna W. said...

I love all the different textures. The pop of color from the yellow flowers is just the right touch.

Patti said...

I love your sweet daisy ? flowers - sweet whatever they are and the gingham is so fresh and country pretty. That curly hello is also fantastic!!

Patti said...

P.S. I don't think you over embossed AND I don't think your photo is dull-still very beautiful!! You're being too hard on yourself!

Melissa Craig said...

Love this card- that embossing in the background is wonderful!