Tuesday, April 2, 2024

dad defined - TMS #751

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I'm working ahead on my occasion cards.  Today, I've got a fun father's day card...

This was pretty simple.  My DP is K&Company Color Basics Radiant.  I cut the curved end with CottageCutz Double Stitched Ovals.  My sentiment is The Project Bin Defined.  I love the definition! LOL  

Here's our fun sketch... this one can be very simple, as I did, or very fancy, and you'll see some of the DT made it...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Donna W. said...

Love these monochromatic caolors.

Melissa Craig said...

Wonderful Father's Day card! The monochromatic theme is perfect.

Patti said...

Thought I commented already…but…I love that saying and think it is funny and true! I love that you’re already getting Father’s Day done!

Debi said...

Like your papers. Great card for Dad.