Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Thanks so much - TMS #753

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  

My daughter got married last month, but they got married in his home town, so we planned her wedding from afar.  Since it was out of town, we had a reception where we live this past weekend, so life's been busy!  All that to say that my card is pretty simple and was quick and easy to put together...

I dry embossed a panel with Darice Dots Background EF.  The black dotted paper was a scrap.  The tag was in my stash.  The sentiment is Papertrey Ink.  And the ribbon was from my stash.  Simple and easy.

I'm hoping life will settle down a bit and I can spend some more time in my craft room! 

Here's our sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

2 comments:

Donna W. said...

Always love the elegance of black and white. Great touch repeating all the polka dots.

Patti said...

This is great, I went simple and black and white too!! I don’t have as good of a reason as you do though. I just can’t seem to stay on top of things so great lately. Your card is so great I love the bold sentiment and your embossing the best!