Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Happy birthday - TMS #752

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I've got a birthday card for you today...

I dry embossed a panel with Darice Crackle.  My flower is Altenew Cartoon Rose.  I found a couple of scrap papers that matched and cut out the banners with Kat Scrapiness Stitched Fishtail Banners.  The sentiment was in my box of extras.  

Here's our fun sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Debi said...

Just lovely, Debbie. I like the bold black around the flower.

Patti said...

That big rose is perfect for the element and I love your papers + that crackle folder - all so very pretty together!

Notes by Nina said...

So pretty Debbie, I love your take on the sketch. The bold flower works so nicely with the pattern paper and the texture makes it all pop. Thank you for the inspiration.

Donna W. said...

So pretty. Love that big rose and the pink patterns.