Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Congratulations and Father's Day and Christmas, oh my! - TMS #762

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  So last week, I had 2 cards with the sketch.  This week, I have 3 to show you!  When I saw the sketch, I could not think of what to do with it!  Then the ideas came flooding and I tried them all. :D  



Card #1...


I cut a panel of AC My Baby paper.  I cut a couple of layers of pink with Die-namics Rocking Horse.  I remembered that I had some mulberry paper from my days of trying to make tear bears, so I made the cloud with it.   My sentiment is from Bo Bunny Sentiments.  

Card #2...

My paper is Pink Paislee Outfitters.  The shape behind "Dad" is the outline die of Spellbinders Medium Peony.  (I wanted an irregular shape!)  The heat embossed sentiment is The Project Bin Classic Man, and "Dad" is Sweet n Sassy Stamps Dad Word Die.  

Card #3...


This was actually the first idea I had, but it ended up being the one I liked the least.  It's ok, but didn't have the "wow" factor I was hoping for.  It's Poppystamps Stained Glass Snowflake die with Poppystamps Stained Glass Background.  This sentiment is one I use a lot!  It was a gift with an order years ago with no label.  The snowflake frame is glitter paper and the sentiment is silver paper, so it is pretty IRL.  Just nothing spectacular.  Oh well.  It will mail well.  LOL

Here's our sketch... 


**You'll want to be sure to visit us for the next several challenges!  TMS is celebrating 15 years in July!  To celebrate, we are revisiting some fun sketches from prior years.  Be sure to check it out!   

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

3 comments:

Patti said...

Boy you really got on a roll Debbie!! These are all great cards but I do love the baby card —- I think the mulberry paper looks like a soft baby blanket!

Debi said...

Great cards, Debbie! Super easy and quick. And I think the Christmas card will be perfect for a guy!

Donna W. said...

That was a great inspiration sketch for you. Really love that baby card with the fluffy cloud background. I kind of like the Christmas one. It is striking.