Tuesday, June 4, 2024

The Lord put you on my heart today - TMS #759

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Here's my card...


I started with Recollections Portobello Road DP for the BG and flowers.  They are Sizzix TH Small Tattered Flowers.  My sentiment is from Sweet n Sassy Stamps Heartfelt Thoughts that I cut with CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles... stretched. :)   I love this sentiment set and will be using it a lot!! 

Here's our fun sketch...  don't let it intimidate you... a shape is just a suggestion. 


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 
Debi  

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Patti said...

LOVE that sentiment soooo much Debbie and your flowers/colors are wonderful too!

Donna W. said...

So pretty. Love the colors. What a great sentiment.

Melissa Craig said...

Such a lovely card! All those die cut flowers are so pretty!

Melissa Grant said...

So beautiful with all the die cut flowers! Love the sentiment you chose & great inspiration for the sketch!

lichazul said...

Lovely card, congrats 😊💐 happy day