Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Strength for today - TMS #761

Happy Tuesday to you!  Another Tuesday, and another challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I've actually got 2 cards to show you today...  I absolutely LOVE both sentiments! 

Here's my first card...

My paper is MME Paris & Co.  (On my laptop the paper looks blue, but IRL it's a soft seafoam green.  I hope you can see it for real. LOL)  My sentiment is Sweet n Sassy Stamps Hymn Blocks.  My button is Papertrey Ink Buttoned Up #1 and the twine is from my stash. 

Here's a second card that I made that I think has a more masculine feel to it...

I used paper from my scrap box for this one.  My sentiment is Sweet n Sassy Stamps His Peace.   I inked the sentiment with TH tea dye before removing it from the Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics die. The button and twine are from my stash.  

Here's our sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Patti said...

I love those sentiments also! Great cards Debbie, I will have to look up Sweet and Sassy stamps.

Melissa Craig said...

Oooh both cards are wonderful! You always share the most uplifting cards that really encourage me. Thank you for being so wonderful.

Donna W. said...

Both are wonderful uplifting messages. You have great color inspiration.

lichazul said...

Beautiful card, lovely messages, congrats 💐☺️ happy day

Debi said...

Two very lovely cards. Korin has wonderful stamps in her S&S store.