Thursday, June 27, 2024

True friends - C4G #228

 It's time for another challenge at Cardz 4 Galz!  Our theme for this challenge is "inspired by a book."  The first book that came to mind that I could showcase on a card was "Anne of Green Gables" by L.M. Montgomery.  I read this book (and the whole series) many, many times as a girl!!  [Growing up in Atlantic Canada, I was able to visit Green Gables (the tourist site) and Prince Edward Island many times.]  I loved the book so much that when the movie came out in the '80's, all I could think was, "The book was better!" LOL

So here is Anne with an "e"!! :) 


My image and sentimen are "Anne of Green Gables" from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  All my paper is bits and pieces from my scrap box.  My dies are Darice Swirl Vine, Sizzix TH Small Tattered Flowers, SSS Tiny Tags, and a MS branch punch.  

We'd love to have you come play along at Cardz 4 Galz

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!  

1 comment:

Donna W. said...

This is the cutest girl image. I like the multi-shaped backgrounds.