Tuesday, June 28, 2022

A paper hug - TMS #663

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I've got a card to show you and a hug for you... a paper hug. :)

My paper is fancy pants Summer's End.  I stacked 3 coordinating sheets, cut them, combined them how I wanted them, then cut out the size I wanted.  I got 2 cards. (See number 2 below.)  Couldn't get a third because one of the sheets had some missing.  My sentiment is from Poppystamps Marzipan Greetings.  (Going to be using this one a lot!)  It's cut out with CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles. I added a few adhesive dots to finish it off.  

Here's the second card...


Here's our fun sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Debbie, this is so pretty and clean...great colors and such an appropriate sentiment for this day and hour! So perfectly assembled with all that layering, both cards are gorgeous!

Donna W. said...

Love your color selection. That is a great sentiment too, bound to cheer up anyone. This is a great sketch.

Debi said...

Great papers. Nice and soft colors. What happened to card #3?

Tammy L said...

I love the DP for this one Debbie. Great colors and that is a cute sentiment stamp.

Melissa Craig said...

I need this sentiment! Your card is so pretty, the colors are comforting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...