Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Hello - TMS #661

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Here's my card for this week's challenge...


I don't have a rounded corner rectangle die set (as you'll see in the sketch below) and could have used my CM corner rounder, but my Kat Scrappiness Wonky Wavy Stitched Rectangle set was out on my desk, so I used it.   My flowers, leaves, and sentiment are Altenew Cartoon Rose.  This is a fun layering stamp set.  The polka dot paper was in my scrap box, and the ribbon is from my stash. And.... as I write this post, I realized I put the ribbon on the wrong layer. Oops! Like I often say, the sketch can be interpreted however you like, just as long as we can see the sketch.  Or you can make "mistakes" like I did and pretend you just took creative license. LOL

Here's the sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

R's Rue said...

This is so beautiful. I love it. You are so creative and talented.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

designbydonna said...

That gorgeous flower just pops off the page. Love it on black and white.

Raechelle Bellus said...

This is beautiful! I love the red florals and polka dots!

Patti said...

I love tiny black & white gingham along with the bid dots + all that stitching and beautiful flower - so pretty Debbie!

Debi said...

What a lovely card! The flower is awesome. Great contrast to the black and white.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...