Thursday, June 2, 2022

Courage is - C4G #174

Hello!  Thanks for visiting my blog today! 

Today, I've got a card for our challenge over at Cardz 4 Galz.  Our theme for this challenge is "use two or more designer papers."  For my card, I dug in my stash and found a pad that I've had forever and found a few pages I still liked.  (Am I the only one who uses up all the "pretty" pages and leaves the pad with a few left just sitting there? LOL) 

My DP is MME Paris & Co.  Even the polka dot strip that looks like ribbon is DP.  My image and sentiment are Neat & Tangled "Have Courage."  My flower was stamped on a plain piece from the same paper pad, I colored it just a little with a marker for depth, and dry embossed it with CB Swiss Dots. (After it was all together, I wished I had stamped the flower and sentiment in brown rather than black, but too late now.) 

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day! 

No comments: